Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Silent Thoughts

I want to tell you,
a story untold
Of a hope, a dream,
a desire I behold.
Of a tear-drop that knows not, whether to fall
or bid its time till a bigger sorrow calls.
Of the fear in the heart that the mind refuses to accept
the inner turmoil, making both inept.
Of the courage that i lack, to tell you I am weak
Of the wish that you would hold me,
You, the love that i seek.

Yet when I try,never find the correct words
Just silent thoughts, eager to be heard.

5 comments:

L said...

Awwww... its sooo nice.. :) :P
On a more serious note, whoa! where does all this come from??? Not ur brain for sure... ;) :P :D Too good it is, to have come from there... and I'm flicking it to use somewhere.... :)

JAGADISH SOMAN said...

good one,truly majestic..but definitely not flicking it to use somewhere.. :)

Tina said...

awww ankesh :P nice one

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gaurav Dadhich said...

Short.But effective.Pretty job.

the saying goes.....

  • I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ... Procrastinating and rationalizing.Calvin and Hobbes

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog