Thursday, July 5, 2007

On my way to becoming an Escribitionist.....

well heres my first post on my very own blog......blog, as most people know it(or dont..) is a portmanteau of the words web and log....the blogging syndrome (for want of words) started way back in 1994 and in may 2007 blog search engine technorati was tracking more than 71 million blogs..whoa....(thats roughly the population of Egypt).....so much so for internet becoming a household name i say....neways enough trivia on blogging i guess....

now the reason i got caught onto this syndrome(n trust me it ain't the superfluousness of time or to put it in simpler terms joblessness...) was writing was something that had always eluded me....an art which always seemed to be cached somewhere beyond my scope of penetration....so i thought well lets hit the nail on the head....

and as far as the name is concerned..serendipities...i don't know but somehow this word has just etched itself in some deep region of my otherwise gaunt brains and inexorably resurfaces whenever am in search of a new word (novelty..ehhh).....and there it was again with never failing fidelity when i was searching for the header for my first ever blog page.....

and to end the first post i would like to quote (keeping with the description of the page)...."who was the first guy who looked at a cow and said i will drink whatever comes out of those things when i squeeze them".......get more inane i say!!!!!!

the saying goes.....

  • I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ... Procrastinating and rationalizing.Calvin and Hobbes

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog