Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Morning Thoughts

I have just gotten up from a deep slumber, and while still lying on the bed, these thoughts flashed through my mind....
I was chatting with one of my friends the other day and she told me this....
"you only realize the importance of certain things in your life after you lose them"
well in certain cases, its just the opposite. Like, i was so used to getting up every morning to something which at that time i felt was really important in my life. It's been a month now that i have been getting up without it and although i still feel the occasional pangs of it not being there anymore, i realized today that i had attached undue importance to it in my life.
Well now i gotta rush to office, but more on this when i come back.

No comments:

the saying goes.....

  • I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ... Procrastinating and rationalizing.Calvin and Hobbes

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog